We value our clients and seriously respect their rights to personal privacy. Please note below our policies regarding non-public personal information and the gathering, securing, use and sharing thereof.
Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. does not sell consumer information.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. makes every effort to protect the confidentiality of our clients’ personal and consumer information.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. does not share client medical information, except in the following instances: 1) the client officially authorizes it; 2) it is required or allowed by law; and 3) the client’s insurance policy contract permits us to do so.
- Former and prospective clients are assured the same protection - with regard to personal information and its use - as are current clients.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. gathers, maintains and uses information necessary to carry out our business and provide service to our clients, as requested by those clients. Examples may include: Information necessary for communication, such as addresses, telephone numbers, etc., and outside source information, such as claims history, driving record, etc.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. may disclose client information to those entities as are permitted or required by law.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. shares only information necessary to process a claim and protect the client from unauthorized exchanges or from fraud.
- Neely, Craig & Walton, L.L.P. makes every effort to safeguard its customer information. Updates to practices and policies, including our computer network, are constantly monitored.